Today’s market is full of extremes. Mortgage rates are at record lows, driving high buyer demand. On the other hand, an absence of sellers is creating record-low housing inventory. This imbalance, in turn, is responsible for crazy bidding wars and more houses selling for over their asking prices.
These market conditions are not only extreme, but they’re also overwhelming. Having a trusted expert to coach you through the buying and selling process gives you clarity, confidence, and success through each step. Here are just a few ways a real estate expert is invaluable to you:
1. Contracts. We help with the disclosures and contracts necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
2. Experience. We’re well versed in real estate and can explain the entire sales process, including how it has changed over the past year.
3. Negotiations. We act as a buffer during negotiations with all parties while advocating for your best interests.
4. Education. With our education, we simply and effectively explain today’s market conditions and decipher what they mean for your individual goals.
5. Pricing. We help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of your home or making an offer to purchase one.
A real estate agent can be your essential guide through this unprecedented market, but not all agents are made the same. A true expert can carefully walk you through the whole process and look out for your unique needs as well as advise you on the best ways to achieve your success. Finding the right agent should be your top priority when you’re ready to buy or sell a home.
How do you choose the right expert? It comes down to one simple quality: trust. You’ll have to be able to trust the advice your agent is going to give you, so make sure you’re connected to a true professional.
An agent can’t give you perfect advice because it’s impossible to know exactly what’s going to happen at every turn, especially in this unique market. A true professional expert can, however, give you the best possible advice based on the information at hand, helping you make the necessary adjustments and decisions along the way.
The bottom line is that right now, it’s crucial to work with a real estate expert who understands how the market is changing and what that means for homebuyers and sellers.
If you’re planning to make a move this year, let’s connect so that you have someone who can answer all your questions, give you the best advice, and guide you through the process from beginning to end. Feel free to reach out to the Air Assault Team with your real estate questions. We hope to hear from you soon!