What do the latest statistics say about our Clarksville market?
Here are the latest numbers and how some of them compare year over year with where we were in 2017:
- Inventory is holding steady at 866 homes, which is the lowest number we’ve had in a while and a considerable drop from the 1,077 homes that were on the market at this time last year.
- The average list price has increased 9% from $174,00 to $188,000.
- The average days on market has dropped from 66 days to 56 days.
- The average list-to-sale ratio is 99.1%.
- The hottest price range is between $140,000 and $240,000, which comprises 26% of our market.
As you can tell, we’re still in a great seller’s market, so if you’re thinking about selling your home or you have a challenging home to sell, this is the market to do so. We’re selling houses as fast as we can list them, and many houses are getting multiple offers. In fact, we listed a house last week that garnered 10 showings and five offers in its very first day on the market.
If you’re a buyer, there’s still time to find a great house at a great price in this market. First, though, you need a great agent who can help you compete for the house you want.
If you have any questions about our current market in Clarksville, please reach out to me. I would be happy to assist in any way.