Spring is here and that means it’s time for spring cleaning. If you plan on selling your home this year, it’s important to keep your property neat and tidy. So today, I’ve got six spring cleaning tips I’d like to share with you.
1. Mix vinegar and baking soda to unclog your sinks. Pouring this mixture down your sink will not only clear your drain but also deodorize it.
2. Clean your blinds. A sock sprayed with vinegar is a great way to clean between the slats of your blinds.
3. Clean your carpets. Spring is a great time to touch up the carpets in your home. If there are any stains or major issues, I recommend hiring a professional to do your carpet cleaning for you.
4. Clean your bathroom. No one likes cleaning a bathroom, but there are plenty of products out there these days that make doing so much easier.
5. Clean your microwave. This simple cleaning task can make a big difference. Using vinegar and water in your microwave will loosen any caked-on messes.
6. Put away your laundry. Clothes sitting around in baskets, whether they’re dirty or clean, can cause a home to look much messier than it is. An easy solution is to fold laundry as soon as it’s done while you do another task like watching TV.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.